tiistai 13. syyskuuta 2016

Burning Leaves

                  
Today I am practising my english cause
Sylvie in her blog 
hoped that her readers will take this quiz.
I by the way love blog´s of alternative style parenting
like her´s.
Please let me know if I make grammar mistakes.
I have been speaking english since the age of 5 but it is obviously very different than my
native language
finnish.
~
1. Are you named after anyone?
🎃
Yes, after my greatgreatgreatgreatgrandmothers like I´ve told.
On several occasions I´ve thought about 
deleting Hanna-name from my name
 simply because it has never had any use,
but I won´t since it is herited.
~
 2. When was the last time you cried? 
🎃
I´m pretty sure it was couple weeks ago when I saw 
a Nightwish document made by fans all over the world.
~
Most of my Nightwish merchandise
~
 ~
I´m a bit of a tough cookie.
Only my closest ones, serious pain and 
music are able to cause me tears.
~
 3. Do you like your handwriting?
🎃
- All thought I am a leftie, I think I have a pretty
handwriting.
~
Knut´s birthday card. He adore Postman Pat ♥  Peikkotyttö did the drawing, my writing).
~
It is a bit bohemian.
~
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
🎃
-  Salami on salad.
~

5. Do you have any kids?
🎃
Yes, Peikkotyttö and Knut.
 ~

 ~

6. If you were another person, would you be friends?
🎃

I doubt it :D

~
 7. Do you use sarcasm?
🎃
Who, me? Neveer.... 
~
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
🎃
Only body parts I´ve left behind are my baby teeths,
couple moles and placenta´s with it´s hanging parts.
 ~
 9. Would you bungee jump?
🎃
I cannot since I have an injured neck.
~

10. What is your favourite cereal?
🎃
I do not eat cereal. So un-healthy.
I eat oat-meal with yoghourt.
~
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
🎃
Combat boots > Hell no.
~
 ~
Converse´s yes.
~
12. Do you think you're strong?
🎃
Mentally `like steel.
I am also  physically healthy and in a good shape.
~
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
🎃
White chocolate with salty liquorice.
~

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
🎃
Band/Metal festival shirts, hah.
~
My 1st photo of Taivaantakoja. He´s 25 and wearing his Maryland Death Fest shirt.  Mmm,fresh meat ♥
 ~
 15. Red or pink?
🎃
Black .
~
 16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself?
🎃
I  can be really mean and cruel character cause I can see through most people
 so I know where to strike.
~
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
🎃
Black jeans.
~
 18. What was the last thing you ate?
🎃
A donut , mmm :p
~
19. What are you listening to right now?
🎃

Ensiferum: Burning Leaves
(Youtube link below)
~
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
🎃
White.
~
21. Favourite smell?
🎃
Forest scent.
~
 22. Who was the last person you talked to?
🎃
Knut. 
~
23. Favourite sport to watch?
🎃
Icehockey.
~
Team Finland!
~
24. Hair colour that's real?
🎃
Aww, I love my own haircolour.
~
 25. Do you wear contacts?
🎃
No. I like my swamp green eyes and 
I have a proper eyesight
so vanity is not a reason for me to 
risk that.
My son is born with
 nystagmus ,
so I think I have the right
perspective to this issue.
~
 26. Favourite food?
🎃
Fresh salad.
~

27. Scary movies or happy endings?
🎃
Scaretales.
~

28. Last movie you watched?
🎃
Aviator.
~
29. What colour shirt are you wearing?
🎃
Black tank top.
~
 30. Summer or winter?
🎃
I have to say winter when living in this
dark and freezing
Nordic country. 
(With  +17 celsius autumn temperatures haha.)
~
Last winter
 ~
31. Hugs or kisses?
🎃
Avoided behaviour in finnish culture.
We are told to be maybe the most introvert
nation ever :D
We need our own space approx. ½  to 1 meter.
~
Photo by Iltalehti.fi. Finnish people at bus stop. Just look that 1+ meter space :D

~
I try to hug and kiss my closest ones
often, a difference to my childhood.
~
32. Favourite sweet food?
🎃

Salty Liquorice.
~

33. What book are you currently reading?
🎃

Hunting Spells of ancient finns,
Warrior Cats,
a book about Wicca by Kate West,
Pagan age of Finland.
Yes I am a multi-task personality.
~
 34. What is on your mouse pad?
🎃

Blue Beaver, oh really.
~
 35. What did you last watch on TV?
🎃

Black Sails.
~

36. Favourite sound?
🎃

Jaw Harp.
~
 ~

37. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
🎃

Neither. But my mother would say Rolling Stones.
~

38. What is the farthest you have traveled?
🎃

Rocky Mountains, Colorado USA.
~

39. Do you have a special talent?
🎃
Yes, I have some knowlegde of things
I should have not.
~

40. Where were you born?
🎃
Kymenlaakso region, Finland.
~
xxx Aallotar 
~

Liekö enää päällä maan
Ainuttakaan joka muistaa
Lehdon tuon kauniin kaukaisen
Jonne tie vie jokainen
Kun kuolemaan vartija viimeinen
Keskellä liekkien ikuinen
Puu ja maailma ihmisten
Niin loppuu aikamme. "
 ~

 


                                  

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oooh cool! Great answers! Thanks for participating! You sound like an awesome person!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This was so fun :) One of my reasons to blog is to keep my english skills dated so really enjoyed this quiz.

      Poista