maanantai 7. marraskuuta 2016

From Time To Eternity


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14824507/?claim=qj2tt93wps2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

~
(I´m claiming my blog via Bloglovin.)
~
We had our All Hallow´s
Day this saturday.
It is a common habit
to visit graveyards and light a candle
for our loved ones whom
already gone from time to eternity .
We do not claim this
(All saint´s Day)
holiday
in any other way since we are
pagans,
but it was a very special time of a year
for my passed grandmother and for her
honor we bloody will go there every
year.
~
 ~
It is 5 p.m. in southern Finland and this
darkness we have and it is getting deeper
all the way to winter solstice.
~
~
So, we do not have a Trick or Treat tradition
now
(but on Ostara we do).
Instead our children go to
honour our ancient ones,
(hopely) with their parents
or other living
loved ones.
What a blast :D
~
 ~
Actually, my daughter was thrilled to go there with me, even
though she was a bit anxious when
trees made that crackle sound that they do when there is frost.
~
~
Never a bad timing for a selfie,
this time a bone garden one :D

 ~
Aallotar

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti