perjantai 24. helmikuuta 2017

Lumessakahlaajat

So, winter laid it´s cold spell upon us again.
Spring is still near, since sun
is already warming.
 So weather was perfect
for a day outdoors even though
thermometer showed -9 celsius this morning. 
We had a Workplace Health Promotion
day at national park Repovesi,
Kouvola.
This is the 18th
outdoors/experience weekend held
at Repovesi
24-26-2-2017.
We got to walk 5km
on the top of a frozen (Goatlake) Vuohijärvi
 with snowshoes
and really had a blast.
Everybody got the chance to choose
their activity,
and I chose
snowshoes cause I have never tried those before.
Other interesting ones would have been ice skating or a dog sled
ride.
~
~
~
 ~
 ~
We walked all the way to Kinansaari,
where we had the possibility to enjoy
hot juice and pancakes.
Later we had lunch at Orilammen maja
camping centre.
~
 ~
~
~
~
To have some challenge for a 5km snowshoe walk
I did hurt my leg pretty badly last night and there for had
a 5cm long deep cut on my foot sole today.
Yet I´m still happy that I went , dispite that now I live in agony :D
Landscapes of Finland
are worth of some agony aren´t they?
~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti